S M I L E
Posted June 20, 2010on:
It takes 72 muscles to frown – only 14 to smile! So keep smiling, After all, we only live once.
In the word SMILE:
- S Sets you free
- M Makes you special
- I Increases your face value
- L Lifts up your spirits
- E Erases all your tensions
· A Smile makes us look younger, while Prayers make us feel stronger.
· Think about how special a smile is. It costs nothing, but has the power to enrich all, who receive it.
· A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
· Even a smile or a kind word is considered charity.
· Good Life starts only when you stop wanting a better One. So, Live like a Candle, which burns itself but give lights to others.